GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
girlfriend got kicked out Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
girlfriend got kicked out Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
girlfriend got kicked out Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
girlfriend got kicked out Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
girlfriend got kicked out Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
girlfriend got kicked out Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
girlfriend got kicked out Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
girlfriend got kicked out Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
girlfriend got kicked out Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
girlfriend got kicked out I_vote_lcapgirlfriend got kicked out I_voting_bargirlfriend got kicked out I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
girlfriend got kicked out I_vote_lcapgirlfriend got kicked out I_voting_bargirlfriend got kicked out I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

girlfriend got kicked out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 4

girlfriend got kicked out Vide
PostSubject: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 4:54 pm

sooo just wanna see if i am going crazy or not
girlfriend got kicked out of her house for tell her stepdad that her mom/ his soon to be wife kept making her drive to get illegal drugs for sell and use they have an 18 year old 16 7 2 and 1 year old in the house and her stepdad kicks her out for telling on her mom and that its not a big deal so in simple terms her parents kicked her out for doing the right thing and see nothing wrong with their logic so am i going crazy thinking they are crazy or am i crazy for thinking that doing that shit with kids around is ok? feelings and comments welcome
Back to top Go down
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 4:55 pm

and anyone who knows cps can i have the fucking number this shit is stopping today
Back to top Go down
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 2

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 5:22 pm

1-411 on your phone for CPS!! That is definitely wrong....especially if you can prove it.
Back to top Go down
http://tcpain.websitetoolbox.com/
dmonge90
dmonge90

PROPS : 1

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 5:53 pm

before you call CPS have her really think about whether she wants to ever see her or talk to her parents normal ever again or affect all of the kids lives.
I understand they're doing something completely wrong..
kicking her out cause of something they're doing thats dishonest and wrong
but the CPS will take the matter seriously and take all the kids out of the house.
If they're seriously in danger and you feel thats right then call CPS
just really think about what you are and what you could do for everybody before you call
your girlfriend, her brothers/sisters, and the parents
Back to top Go down
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 6:50 pm

my girlfriend is completely out of the house daniel her little sister the 16 yearold has gotten abused by the stepdad before he screams and cusses at the 2 and 1 year old and the 7 year old is the only one that is his and their relationship is creepy i dont know what is going on between them but its not right im asking my girlfriend about what is her opinion but if they dont straighten up im calling cps ive worked with kids for the past 5 years and ive seen every make and model of parent out there but these two scare me ive never actually been afraid for a childs future as i am with their family he has no place being near a child and the kids dont stand a chance with him my girlfriend is the only adult in her family that doesnt do any kind of substance abuse and they are crucifying her at the moment and have been for most of the past 5 years these ppl are crazy daniel u really have no idea until u meet them
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 6:54 pm

is there any realtives that could get involved? I agree with dmonge90, cps should be last resort.
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 12

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 7:09 pm

if I were you, Gabe... I'd stay out of their family issue's... if you get dragged into it, it could definitely cause some drama in your neck of the woods.

Britt is a sweet girl and I completely understand that you want to help her but on the other side, if her Step FIL is crazy... he may come after you also in some way, shape or form.

just my .02
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfcoasttundras.com
JDBreaux
JDBreaux

PROPS : 6

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 8:25 pm

What is right and what is easy are normally mutually exclusive options. If what you say is happening is what is truely happening you have a moral obligation to do what is right. Your GF sounds old enough to care for the other siblings so CPS would be a pain but it has to be better than abuse. IF it continues someone will end up dead. blowing the whistle is the best thing for everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tundranetwork.com/profile/JeremyBreaux
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 12

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 10:56 pm

Hey G - Let Britt make that decision whether she wants to call CPS. You can talk to her about how you feel but she's also old enough to make that choice on behalf of her siblings. You should only be there as her support. The only reason I'd tell you to call CPS is if you directly witness something and are willing to testify, etc. to a specific incident(s).
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 10:58 pm

I agree. Think about if you do that and then cps doesn't do anything...you raised all that comotion to no avail. no ontop of worrying about the kids, you will have more fam drama.
Back to top Go down
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/21/2010, 11:47 pm

yea i only got the number with her in mind its up to her im out of it but i give my opinion when she asks
Back to top Go down
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 2

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/22/2010, 8:19 am

Your moral obligation is to the kids....and if what you say is true....somebody needs to get involved. I have 3 kids....and I would not stand by for 1 second and let them be abused by my wife....much less a step dad. A serious talk with your GF and some swift action is obviously needed if the "children" are being abused. You see alot of this junk in the news....where people just stood by and watched the downfall of some crazy parents with drugs involved....and it never ends up good for the kids. Just look around and see the crazy dads/moms who have murdered or tortured children due to drug addiction and mental problems. My brother is a prime example.....he is 30 yrs old, in jail, and is a horrible dad. In the end, everone's moral obligation is to protect children....who are the innocent ones.
Back to top Go down
http://tcpain.websitetoolbox.com/
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/24/2010, 5:28 pm

yea its not physical....yet but it is definatly mental these kids will not be normal with this treatment
Back to top Go down
C.C.
C.C.
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/24/2010, 11:50 pm

I, personally, would stay out of it. Leave it up to your girl what to do...if you make a decision and it's the wrong one she won't let you hear the end of it. lol

u call cps and the family will be torn apart, u will have to support your girl [assuming she's 18] and it's gonna be a lot of drama for you.

the mom will be pissed at you for separating her from her family, the dad will be pissed cuz u separated him from his girl, the children will miss their parents and what can you say? then your girl's relatives too! Even though it is a messed up situation if YOU call cps YOU will be the one everyone will blame.

I think the best route is to leave it to your girl talk with your girl and go over all the options, but ultimately leave it to her...this way the heat will be off of you.

That is my thinking though cuz I don't like crap coming back on me and people blaming me for things. (i've been in messed up girl situations too)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/corando84
C.C.
C.C.
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty1/24/2010, 11:52 pm

lol i'm even putting disclaimers in my advice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/corando84

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: girlfriend got kicked out   girlfriend got kicked out Empty

Back to top Go down

girlfriend got kicked out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: GENERAL CHAT -