GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! I_vote_lcapOut with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! I_voting_barOut with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! I_vote_lcapOut with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! I_voting_barOut with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 2

Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Vide
PostSubject: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/11/2010, 3:27 pm

Ok guys, TCTundra is officially signing off of this site on forummotion. Unless you guys need me anymore over here....I will be surfing the new and improved GCT.com and you can find me over there!! I will not surf here anymore unless the need arises or I need to pull some information over to the new site.

New GCT Website: http://gulfcoasttundras.com/forum.php

All Hail BeezWax for the vast improvement!! And thanks to all other Mods who are helping out!!
Back to top Go down
http://tcpain.websitetoolbox.com/
Shawn
Shawn
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 7

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/11/2010, 6:48 pm

I'm with you brad.....
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 1

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/11/2010, 10:31 pm

How long will this be up?
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 1

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/11/2010, 10:31 pm

i know my way around this one.
Back to top Go down
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 4

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/11/2010, 10:54 pm

im trying to get my name registered and the new sight is being mean how do i sign on?
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 5

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/11/2010, 11:02 pm

I'm not gonna make my move perminate just yet but I did just get over there
Back to top Go down
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:34 am

howd u do it ros?
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 12

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:44 am

This site will be gone at the end of the month, just FYI.... i'll give it time for eveyone to migrate over but I'm not gonna moderate 2 sites
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfcoasttundras.com
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:47 am

ug it wont let me on how do i re register?
Back to top Go down
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/12/2010, 8:26 am

Gabe, I logged in as you and it worked fine. Try this:

Username: gpend5.7sport
Password: password

Your password is currently "password" and once you log in, you need to go to your profile area and reset your password to your liking. I think Ben just did that for ease of moving over. No need to register...as you are already a registered user on the new site.
Back to top Go down
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/12/2010, 6:46 pm

Thank u very much and again use ease my headache lol thank u mucho brada!
Back to top Go down
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am

Your welcome!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!   Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: GULF COAST TUNDRAS HQ :: GCT NEWS!!! -