GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! I_vote_lcapNot me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! I_voting_barNot me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! I_vote_lcapNot me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! I_voting_barNot me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DirectJG
DirectJG
GCT SPONSOR
GCT SPONSOR

PROPS : 0

Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Vide
PostSubject: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/9/2010, 11:45 pm

Well, I'm certainly not new but I do have a new addition to the family to introduce to my extended family..

Meet the newest addition to my driveway. I just got her yesterday! She purrrssssssss... Sticker $36.7 After nagging and rebates: $29.2

I got rid of my beloved F-150.. Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Kopfschuettel But I'm sure I will quickly get over the Ford. Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Icon_biggrin

Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Img0336w

Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Img0349k
Back to top Go down
http://myHIDS.com
wacked
wacked
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 7

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 12:00 am

Nice addition bro! way to go!!
Back to top Go down
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 4

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 12:08 am

u WILL get over the ford hah just messin that is really sweet ride my friend has the same truck and he doesnt plan on customizing it so i hope u make u the smart choice and make it look it amazing
Back to top Go down
DirectJG
DirectJG
GCT SPONSOR
GCT SPONSOR

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 12:28 am

Thanks guys!

Yea.. On her first day home, I already started the foundation mods.. Clifford Matrix alarm. This will give me peace of mind once the Kenwood indash goes in this weekend.. I already have my HIDS on order too. Should be here by mid next week. I'm going 55w, 10k on Lows and Fogs. I'm also tinting the glass 20% either tomorrow or over the weekend.

I'm researching CAI and Exhausts now. I had a magnaflow on the F150 and it served me well.. But this is a whole 'nuther engine so this might change.
Back to top Go down
http://myHIDS.com
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 4

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 12:40 am

go flows!
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 12

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 12:42 am

sweet Jeff!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfcoasttundras.com
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 2:05 am

NIIIIICEEEEEEEE!!!!! And don't go Magnaflow, please! Looks great as is off the lot and can't wait to see what comes next.
Back to top Go down
goofballtech
goofballtech

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 10:11 am

TXTee wrote:
NIIIIICEEEEEEEE!!!!! And don't go Magnaflow, please! Looks great as is off the lot and can't wait to see what comes next.

Whats wrong with magnaflow? I have magnaflows on my chevy and my tundra. Love them both, sound great when you stomp it and give me a decent rumble at idle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3375480
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 10:28 am

goofballtech wrote:
TXTee wrote:

Whats wrong with magnaflow? I have magnaflows on my chevy and my tundra. Love them both, sound great when you stomp it and give me a decent rumble at idle.

Sorry T....no offense against ya. They are of great quality from all the muffler shops I spoke to, even greater quality than Flowmaster. I just wanted a different growl so I guess I should say it depends what sound you're looking for. Magnas were too quiet after hearing it on other Tundras and right now I wouldn't mind louder than the Flow40s but they're staying right on there til they pit out!

And I'll be d@mned I didn't know you were that young!
Back to top Go down
wacked
wacked
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 7

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 10:31 am

Corsa sport 'nuff said
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 10:36 am

agreed Chuck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfcoasttundras.com
goofballtech
goofballtech

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 10:39 am

TXTee wrote:

Sorry T....no offense against ya. They are of great quality from all the muffler shops I spoke to, even greater quality than Flowmaster. I just wanted a different growl so I guess I should say it depends what sound you're looking for. Magnas were too quiet after hearing it on other Tundras and right now I wouldn't mind louder than the Flow40s but they're staying right on there til they pit out!

And I'll be d@mned I didn't know you were that young!

For some reason, bigger engine and all, i haven't found Tundra to be very loud at all compared to other trucks with the same exhaust set-up. My Chevy has a 5.3 V8 and the magnaflows on there you can hear coming from up the street. But they don't blast you out at idle.

On the Tundra we did some experimenting at the muffler shop to find a good combination because i figured the same ones would sound great with a 5.7. WRONG! The same set up as the chevy and you could barely tell there were cat backs on the Tundra at all. So we went to the 'similar to glass packs' version of the magnaflow and now it sounds pretty good.... even though my chevy still does sound better. I get jealous every time my girlfriend takes the chevu somewhere and gives it some gas when taking off.

and yup
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3375480
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 1

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 10:40 am

sweet ride! Just noticed when looking at your 10, that looks like grill is updated and maybe tail lights a little different...cool.
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/10/2010, 11:04 am

Makes sense @ similar to glass packs version.....that I'd like to hear. But yeah the Tundra is sooooo quiet. That's good for the average person but I still think that was the best thing I ever did to the truck that's made me the happiest of all my mods.

Sooooooo now we have to wait and see what mods are going on the new Black Beauty of the group.
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 5

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/11/2010, 10:24 am

OOOHHH AAWWWE

that's nice
Back to top Go down
dpenny08
dpenny08

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty2/11/2010, 10:39 am

Mine is brand-new too, gotta love that smell!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!   Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway! Empty

Back to top Go down

Not me... But, introducing the newest ride on the driveway!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS -