GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
Road Armour Front and Rear I_vote_lcapRoad Armour Front and Rear I_voting_barRoad Armour Front and Rear I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
Road Armour Front and Rear I_vote_lcapRoad Armour Front and Rear I_voting_barRoad Armour Front and Rear I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

Road Armour Front and Rear

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 5

Road Armour Front and Rear Vide
PostSubject: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/6/2010, 11:36 am

So Wally and I are looking into some Road Armour for the front and rear, but I want mine made out of alluminum to reduce the weight. Also gonna have FUNDRA Plasma cut into the front instead of Road Armour.

anybody in houston got the front and rear bumpers we can deminsion, or If I have to buy them would anybody be interested in picking these up at a discounted cost say the same cost I have without shipping?

Let me know what yall think
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Shawn
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 7

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/6/2010, 12:03 pm

I have been on the fence about the road armor bumper's. I like em but I dont like em.....I HATE the price.... just cant see spending a grand on a front bumper. I hear that the front bumper is a B1@tch to get off. Maybe if I can get a good look at one that is installed and go over it. Just one of those things........
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 12

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/6/2010, 2:37 pm

Who is Wally? And I was talking to Shawn about the whole bumper thing. I'm not changing a bumper unless I'm really using it for some purpose beside looks. What do you do with these bumpers?

Either way, I can probably help you out if you need someone to pick them up locally.
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/6/2010, 2:42 pm

Wally is another member here and he works for me also

as far as the bumper it's use is in its name besides it's also a base for a winch mount

when I had my dodge 1 ton I had ranch hand bumpers front and rear and really liked them you could bump gates open and the one time I had someone rearend me there was zero damage to my truck and their car was totaled. So I really like the Idea of being nearly indestructable front and rear.

the whole idea behing the alluminum is the weight so I don't end up sacrificing my lift
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/6/2010, 2:53 pm

Ok well let me know what you and Wally come up with and I'll see if I can help you out with the pick up part.
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/6/2010, 3:04 pm

ok will do
Back to top Go down
justinsfa
justinsfa
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/6/2010, 9:15 pm

Fundra??? FUNDRA????????????
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/7/2010, 3:32 am

Yes, similar to Labbie Poos. Road Armour Front and Rear Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/7/2010, 10:06 am

Hell Ya FUNDRA
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 1

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/7/2010, 10:41 am

Labbie poos???????????? What the.....??????????
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/7/2010, 10:44 am

So back to the original question anybody gonna want to buy the road armour front and rear at cost? after we demension them
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/7/2010, 10:54 am

neh...so I guess a bull bar will soon be on the market? I want a black one, was just asking in case someone else might be interested.
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/7/2010, 10:55 am

Yes a bull bar will soon be on the market and you could get it powder coated by beez if you want it black
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/7/2010, 11:17 am

hmmmm.let me know when you are ready, I will think about it of course unless it is cheaper to just buy a new black one vs. buying yours and gettin powdered
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/7/2010, 11:23 am

Ya lets see what beez will charge and I may work a deal with you
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/7/2010, 12:20 pm

Road Armour Front and Rear 89716
Back to top Go down
goofballtech
goofballtech

PROPS : 0

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/9/2010, 3:52 pm

TXTee wrote:
Who is Wally? And I was talking to Shawn about the whole bumper thing. I'm not changing a bumper unless I'm really using it for some purpose beside looks. What do you do with these bumpers?

Either way, I can probably help you out if you need someone to pick them up locally.

I plan on a front bumper because i want 37" tires and it won't work with the stock bumper. I need the High clearance cut away. and i don't want to have bumper that don't match... so i'll be getting the back bumper so everything goes well together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3375480
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/9/2010, 4:24 pm

goofballtech wrote:
TXTee wrote:

I plan on a front bumper because i want 37" tires and it won't work with the stock bumper. I need the High clearance cut away. and i don't want to have bumper that don't match... so i'll be getting the back bumper so everything goes well together.

Cool, so is it just for the look or how do you typically use your truck? I'm all for whatever anyone wants on their rig that make them happy! Just make sure you post pics so we can live vicariously through your mods.
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty2/11/2010, 10:29 am

goofballtech wrote:

So your gonna buy both the front and rear from road armour?

I so do you mind if I dimension them that way I can start the fab on mine?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road Armour Front and Rear   Road Armour Front and Rear Empty

Back to top Go down

Road Armour Front and Rear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: MODIFICATIONS :: EXTERIOR MODS -