GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
back to wrenching! Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
back to wrenching! Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
back to wrenching! Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
back to wrenching! Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
back to wrenching! Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
back to wrenching! Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
back to wrenching! Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
back to wrenching! Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
back to wrenching! Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
back to wrenching! I_vote_lcapback to wrenching! I_voting_barback to wrenching! I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
back to wrenching! I_vote_lcapback to wrenching! I_voting_barback to wrenching! I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

back to wrenching!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
White Puff
White Puff
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 0

back to wrenching! Vide
PostSubject: back to wrenching!   back to wrenching! Empty12/10/2009, 11:53 pm

Took my last final this afternoon and I'm looking to get back to wrenching on my beloved Pathfinder aka Shelly. She's been neglected since I moved here and bought the Tundra. I just need to have my mom bring up all my parts from home so I can start fabricating the suspension on the truck. back to wrenching! 599245
Back to top Go down
http://tnt4x4club.com
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 12

back to wrenching! Vide
PostSubject: Re: back to wrenching!   back to wrenching! Empty12/11/2009, 1:55 am

Where exactly do you do all your work? Where are the parts coming from? That's great you can do your own thing.
Back to top Go down
White Puff
White Puff
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

back to wrenching! Vide
PostSubject: Re: back to wrenching!   back to wrenching! Empty12/11/2009, 2:01 am

Before I was doing the work at home at my mom's when I was living with her. Now, I'm living at an apartment complex that's really strict about working on your vehicle out in the parking lot... hehe. I plan on taking it to a reputable shop here in Houston and let them finish the work for me unless I can find someone that's willing to let me work on my truck in their garage but that's really unlikely. I had ordered my parts a long time ago and left them at my mom's for storage while I was in Iraq.

I plan on taking my Pathfinder to Javier's shop aka Gulf Coast Crawl Shop. Heading there tomorrow morning to see what they can do for me and how much it'll cost.
Back to top Go down
dmonge90
dmonge90

PROPS : 1

back to wrenching! Vide
PostSubject: Re: back to wrenching!   back to wrenching! Empty12/11/2009, 2:12 am

I had my last final today too
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

back to wrenching! Vide
PostSubject: Re: back to wrenching!   back to wrenching! Empty12/11/2009, 2:32 am

White Puff wrote:
Before I was doing the work at home at my mom's when I was living with her. Now, I'm living at an apartment complex that's really strict about working on your vehicle out in the parking lot... hehe. I plan on taking it to a reputable shop here in Houston and let them finish the work for me unless I can find someone that's willing to let me work on my truck in their garage but that's really unlikely. I had ordered my parts a long time ago and left them at my mom's for storage while I was in Iraq.

I plan on taking my Pathfinder to Javier's shop aka Gulf Coast Crawl Shop. Heading there tomorrow morning to see what they can do for me and how much it'll cost.

Post something up and see if any members have a setup that you can do work on site.
Back to top Go down
White Puff
White Puff
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

back to wrenching! Vide
PostSubject: Re: back to wrenching!   back to wrenching! Empty12/12/2009, 3:41 pm

Talked to Dave at Gulf Coast Crawl Shop. Great guy and knows his stuff. I just can't afford him to do the work and they're backed up with worth all the till March.

I guess I'll have my mom bring up my ready welder and my other car battery.
Back to top Go down

novass

back to wrenching! Vide
PostSubject: Re: back to wrenching!   back to wrenching! Empty12/12/2009, 10:02 pm

i seen one of their trucks today at toys for tots pasadena convention center
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

back to wrenching! Vide
PostSubject: Re: back to wrenching!   back to wrenching! Empty12/13/2009, 3:38 am

Seriously, if anyone has a spot for Cuong, let him know. No need to pay for something he can do himself if all he needs is some space and a little electricity to run tools. Good to hear someone has business booked til March but I highly doubt that schedule as well. You throwing money my way, I'm making space!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

back to wrenching! Vide
PostSubject: Re: back to wrenching!   back to wrenching! Empty

Back to top Go down

back to wrenching!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: OFF TOPIC -