GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 I_voting_barWAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 I_voting_barWAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
hotrodtundra
hotrodtundra
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 5

WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/21/2010, 11:47 pm

Powerhogger wrote:
Who is that in a RCSB white with sport package, lowered, black rims, trd sway bar, trd duals. I walways see this person near hwy 6 and 529 area. WHO ARE YOU??

Thought you were talking about me there for a second but i don't have black rims or TRD swaybar. I travel over that way a lot on the weekends when my girlfriend is in town cause her mom lives close to 529 and Barker Cypress. I fit that description until it comes to the rims and swaybar.
Back to top Go down
wacked
wacked
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 7

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/22/2010, 12:20 am

hotrodtundra wrote:
Powerhogger wrote:
Who is that in a RCSB white with sport package, lowered, black rims, trd sway bar, trd duals. I walways see this person near hwy 6 and 529 area. WHO ARE YOU??

Thought you were talking about me there for a second but i don't have black rims or TRD swaybar. I travel over that way a lot on the weekends when my girlfriend is in town cause her mom lives close to 529 and Barker Cypress. I fit that description until it comes to the rims and swaybar.

And LEDs
Back to top Go down
hotrodtundra
hotrodtundra
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 5

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/22/2010, 1:26 am

wacked wrote:
hotrodtundra wrote:
Powerhogger wrote:

And LEDs

True, can't forget about those LEDs. Thanks for reminding me Chuck.
Back to top Go down
GreatScott
GreatScott

PROPS : 0

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/25/2010, 2:52 am

Saw someone driving past meyer park around 5 ish on friday. White DC with some grafix. Is that anyone here? I was at Meyer park and saw 2 white tundra DCs. Didn't know if they were hip to this site, so I left them a couple of the GCT cards   Wink                            Hope they saw them!
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 12

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/25/2010, 6:48 pm

Work it, Scott!! What part of N. Hou are you in again?
Back to top Go down
GreatScott
GreatScott

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/25/2010, 9:48 pm

Haha, thanks! I live off of I - 45 not too far from 1960 area (not far from meyer park actually). And you?
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/26/2010, 11:14 am

GreatScott wrote:
Haha, thanks! I live off of I - 45 not too far from 1960 area (not far from meyer park actually). And you?

Ok we'll have to start looking out for each other b/c I'm 45 and Cypresswood/Louetta/2920 area. You can't miss me but I'll be checking all the black Tundras looking for your dog in the bed.
Back to top Go down
GreatScott
GreatScott

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/26/2010, 2:39 pm

Ya for sure. I usually have the dog in the back on the way to the woodlands dog park. But he doesn't always ride with me.
Back to top Go down
Powerhogger
Powerhogger

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/26/2010, 8:32 pm

Haha just saw TRDunn turn right on west rd to queenston... Wow your truck has doubled in size since I last saw it!
Back to top Go down
TRDDunn
TRDDunn
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 2

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/26/2010, 10:10 pm

WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Yeah its a little bigger! Where were you? I mised you
Back to top Go down
Powerhogger
Powerhogger

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/27/2010, 4:06 pm

Oh I wasn't in my truck, I was riding with my parents :)
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/27/2010, 4:21 pm

Wish you had a bull horn or something, huh, Tony? LOL....Good spotting.
Back to top Go down
Powerhogger
Powerhogger

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty1/27/2010, 10:11 pm

Hahaha JASON OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?   WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WAS THAT YOU I SAW?!?!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: GENERAL CHAT -