GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills I_vote_lcapPainted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills I_voting_barPainted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills I_vote_lcapPainted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills I_voting_barPainted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 1

Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Vide
PostSubject: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/6/2010, 10:34 pm

Well, just took emblem off, sanded down and primered. Will dry over night. Sand some more and paint tomm. I am going to pain it black with a thin red border to match my TRD lettering on the back. I will re-install and at the mod meet(if I can wait) I will install to my grill. I will do this by securing a 1/4 bolt to the back of the emblem with epoxy. Then, in turn, secure to grill. I will post pics tomm.
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 12

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/6/2010, 10:50 pm

lookin forward to the finished product
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfcoasttundras.com
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 4

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/6/2010, 10:59 pm

thats gonna be tight im paintin mine red as soon as i get time
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Shawn
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 7

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/6/2010, 11:44 pm

This guy show him a website and off to the races he goes........ Good job Brent
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/7/2010, 2:53 am

That sounds like a neat one, Brent....can't wait to see it in person.
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/7/2010, 10:35 am

man, I need a steadier hand! I think it is going to look ok though. Painting red with fingernail polish, shaky, lol.
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/9/2010, 9:35 pm

Ok, had to sand down, again. My wife has a steady hand so i am going to get her to do it.(the red part), if it doesn't look good I am just going to solid black. When I painted solid black, I really liked the way it looked and almost didn't do the red, so I got one more shot.
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/10/2010, 9:45 pm

Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Dsc01410 sanded and primered
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/10/2010, 9:47 pm

Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Dsc01411 painted black
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/10/2010, 9:49 pm

Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Dsc01511 looks kinda orange in pic but trust me it is red.
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/10/2010, 9:52 pm

I have to give thanks to my wife. Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills 59791 Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills 716956 for painting the red. Now, I just need a coat of clear and she's ready.
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 5

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/11/2010, 10:26 am

Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills 59791 That's original and BAD ***

have a bounce
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Shawn
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 7

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/11/2010, 11:11 am

WOOOOOOWWWW that sure is perddyyy. I will be sure to give your wife all the props for this mod....... Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills 399755
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/11/2010, 12:00 pm

yeah, she won't be shy in letting everyone know that she did it...but that's ok, because my version looked like shit, lol.
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 5

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/11/2010, 1:02 pm

If you can get her involved you can spend more because she's part of it too
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty2/11/2010, 2:24 pm

^^^ What he said....we like to be a part of it until it gets boring or you talk about it too much. Keep blabbing about what you want to do next and next and next....and then she'll not want to hear it so you can just got spend as you please.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills   Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills Empty

Back to top Go down

Painted Emblems/Adding Emblems to Grills

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: MODIFICATIONS :: EXTERIOR MODS -