GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother tire&rotation - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother tire&rotation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
Another tire&rotation - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother tire&rotation - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother tire&rotation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

Another tire&rotation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
wacked
wacked
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 7

Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another tire&rotation   Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty12/17/2009, 12:22 pm

No prob Tee
Back to top Go down
dmonge90
dmonge90

PROPS : 1

PostSubject: Re: Another tire&rotation   Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty12/17/2009, 1:37 pm

Ill look into the 4wheel alignment. Then I heard about that flange plate adapter. I saw them using an adapter but wasn't sure if it was the right one. I'll get a pic of it then take it with me.
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 12

PostSubject: Re: Another tire&rotation   Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty12/17/2009, 1:54 pm

Good luck - that crap has been frustrating you for way too long and I'd like to hear good news.
Back to top Go down
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 4

PostSubject: Re: Another tire&rotation   Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty12/17/2009, 10:42 pm

dmonge90 wrote:
so I had my dad drive my truck and he said it was just a lil bit that I could live with it. So I said alright.
Yesterday and today I'll have friends in my truck with me and they see how BAD it can shimmy. Its seriously horrible. I tell my dad its like that and he says its because I have aftermarket wheels. That everybody who has aftermarket wheels has some shimmy and vibrations.
It doesn't make sense to me though. If all aftermarket wheels had shimmy/vibration problems why would SO many people have aftermarket wheels.

and I really don't wanna be going back & forth from my local discount a million times. My driving habits aren't that bad, if it was because my truck was out of alignment I would be pulling to the left/right pretty bad(it does every once in a while on specific roads and sometimes winds). Then every once in a blue moon that back right tire hits a curb when turning sharply sometimes, and sometimes I can't help it just the space is tight. So that might make that tire out of round. I really don't know what to do. Its become very aggravativing. My dads telling me I'm just really picky and that everybody has the problem just many people deal with it.
my friend has xd hoss's as well hes mentioned similar problems as for the all aftermarkets shimmy is bull my rockstars sit steadier than my old carved alloys did try the discount in fwood my buddy with the same rims got his fixed there and he has a 3 inch lift as well
Back to top Go down
dmonge90
dmonge90

PROPS : 1

PostSubject: Re: Another tire&rotation   Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty12/17/2009, 11:47 pm

oh I'm going to try the friendswood discount next time I have a chance
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 12

PostSubject: Re: Another tire&rotation   Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty12/19/2009, 9:24 pm

I'm glad to hear the Rockstars haven't had any issues for you, Gabe.....looking forward to it soooooo bad next week!
Back to top Go down
gpend5.7sport
gpend5.7sport
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 4

PostSubject: Re: Another tire&rotation   Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty12/19/2009, 10:42 pm

hah they are super popular and r put on everything i mean i saw a ford e350 work van today in daniels neighborhood that had 22 in rockers i couldnt believe it but they still turn the most heads and look fucking sick with silver and red
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another tire&rotation   Another tire&rotation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another tire&rotation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: GULF COAST TUNDRAS HQ :: GCT SUPPORTING VENDORS :: DISCOUNT TIRE -