GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS I_vote_lcapDiscount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS I_voting_barDiscount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS I_vote_lcapDiscount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS I_voting_barDiscount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Discount Tire
Discount Tire
GCT SPONSOR
GCT SPONSOR

PROPS : 2

Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Vide
PostSubject: Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS   Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty11/6/2009, 2:05 pm

Don't worry, you read it right. Discount Tire Direct is now offering EBC brake products! EBC Brakes manufactures the largest range of brakes in the world manufacturing every size and shape of brake pad and rotor in its UK or USA plant locations. With a worldwide work force of over 400 people EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed leader in the brake market, proud of its customers, its products, its success and its people.

Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Red_ceramic_pad_new_shotDiscount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Ebc_yellowstuff_new_pad_dwg
Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Greenstuff6000and7000seriesp

To purchase EBC brake products from us please visit us on: eBay Motors-EBC Brakes

WHAT WE CURRENTLY OFFER
(if you are interested in other automotive EBC brake products that we do not have listings for, please contact our eBay department at 1.888.459.4080 option#3)

RED STUFF

High Performance LOWEST DUST rating pads for Prestige imports and faster street driving.

Dust Rating - Low
Cold Friction - Good
Hot friction - Excellent
Lifetime - Good
Race Use - NO

Read Reviews HERE

YELLOW STUFF

4000 "R" Series (Full Race Pad) - Ultra High Friction Pads for Race, Trackday and Street Use.

Dust Rating - High
Cold Friction - Excellent
Hot Friction - Excellent
Lifetime - Excellent
Race Use - YES

Read Reviews HERE

Truck/SUV Performance Brakes - Ultra high friction brake pads for US built trucks and 4x4 vehicles.

Dust Rating - High
Cold Friction - Good
Hot Friction - Very Good
Lifetime - Very Good
Race Use - NO

Read Reviews HERE

GREEN STUFF

2000 Series (Premium Street Pad) - Premium street sport pad for cars up to 200bhp. General spirited street driving.

Dust Rating - Medium
Cold Friction - Good
Hot Friction - Good
Lifetime - Medium to Good
Race Use - NO

6000 Series 4X4 (SUV and Light Truck) Brake Pad - An excellent solution for 4x4 use, this heavy duty Greenstuff formulation has slightly lower friction than its 2000 series counterpart (average friction coefficient 0.45mm) but has the benefit of longer life and better resistance to offroad conditions of dust and sand etc. It has an extremely low rotor wear factor and medium-to-good lifetime.

Dust Rating - Low
Cold Friction - Medium
Hot Friction - Medium
Lifetime - Good
Race Use - NO

7000 Series 4X4/ SUV Supreme Brake Pad - For a small price premium over the 6000 series, these pads are THE ULTIMATE SUV/4x4 FRONT END PAD. They will stop faster and last longer with almost zero brake dust and are EBC's premium offering for heavy 4x4s. These pads are GUARANTEED noise free. Average friction coefficient 0.45mm. Features and benefits include chamfers and slots, shimmed, and coated with EBC's own Brake-In friction accelerator for fast bed-in.

Dust Rating - Lowest
Cold Friction - Medium
Hot Friction - Medium
Lifetime - Excellent

Race Use - NO
Read Reviews on Series 2000/6000/7000 HERE

Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Disc1

USR Sloted Rotors

Ultra quiet sport slotted brake rotors. Slotted rotors can significantly improve brake performance and longevity when used with a matching high friction pad set . Having sold hundreds of thousands of brake kits EBC Brakes feel confident their approach is as perfect as it gets.

We are of the opinion that slotted rotors have been “Over sold” by certain marketplace participants and our findings are that a slotted rotor will only give benefits if used with a pad that compensates for its reduced surface area. The benefits of degassing and promoting flat and smooth pad wear are a clear plus in favour of sport rotors but the trick is to opt for a matched set of brakes and not to just expect a slotted rotor to improve braking on its own. . When used with higher friction EBC Redstuff, Greenstuff or Yellowstuff brake pads these rotors WILL DELIVER better brakes.

Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Discdirection

3GD Drilled/Slotted Sport Rotors

Manufactured using premium disc blanks mentioned above, the unique wide aperture slots in the EBC sport rotor actually draw cool air under the pad during heavy braking and reduce brake temperatures whilst also helping remove dirt, dust and debris and gasses created by heavy braking from the pad contact area. They also improve braking in off road conditions of wet, mud or sand and as such are a great choice for 4x4 vehicles. Blind drilled holes eliminate the chance of rotor cracking which is common with “through drilled” or completely drilled vent holes.

Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Main-box-enviro
Back to top Go down
http://www.discounttiredirect.com
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 2

PostSubject: Re: Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS   Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty11/7/2009, 12:40 pm

Where is the "Chrome Stuff" brake pads? Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Lol
Back to top Go down
http://tcpain.websitetoolbox.com/
cadams1224
cadams1224
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 4

PostSubject: Re: Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS   Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty11/7/2009, 2:50 pm

Haha, i was wondering why everything was colored stuff, thats actually pretty cool, wi9ll they star doing brakes at DTire locations
Back to top Go down
http://www.12cityrails.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS   Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS Empty

Back to top Go down

Discount Tire Direct now offers EBC BRAKES and ROTORS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: GULF COAST TUNDRAS HQ :: GCT SUPPORTING VENDORS :: DISCOUNT TIRE -