GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! I_vote_lcapSHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! I_voting_barSHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! I_vote_lcapSHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! I_voting_barSHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 12

SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Vide
PostSubject: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/10/2009, 12:20 am

Thats right everyone!!!!.... I've decided that instead of us waisting time on pricing etc... I opened up a Cafe Press online store.

These prices are a tad higher (only by 10%) than if we bought from a bulk type order and you can get them in time for the next meet!

Items that are available are:

- Men's and Women's Polo Shirts
- Women's Tank Top
- Women's Spagetti Tank Top
- Men and Women's White T's (other options down the road)
- Women's Zip up Raglan Hoodie
- Men's Pull Over Hoodie
- Men and Women's Performance Jacket
- Truck Drivers Hat and Black Ball Cap
- GCT.com License Plate Frame
- GCT.com Thong and Boxer Shorts (and if you buy these, pics are a MUST or you will be banned)

Also... just so you know, all procedes of sales goes directly to improving GCT.com.... Banners, Handout Cards, Decals, Etc.

Shop away everyone... Wear your GCT.com gear with Pride!!!

Feed back is welcome on making changes to the available products

http://www.cafepress.com/GCTundras

Last edited by Beezwax on 10/23/2009, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfcoasttundras.com
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 2

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/10/2009, 12:46 am

Outstanding Ben!! Did you get my email info on the banners/decals? We should add them to the site above.
Back to top Go down
http://tcpain.websitetoolbox.com/
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/10/2009, 10:38 am

you cant just add anything to that site... we will stick to selling the decals through here only since they are a special item.

I still need you to send my pricing on them
Back to top Go down
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/10/2009, 6:48 pm

ok, I will re send the price list to you.
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/12/2009, 5:24 pm

Here's some feedback on the site selections so far. I love the women's hoodie with the zip front but would like the large logo on the back in the future with the website address near the tail. Color options are great and I would have gone for it if I wore sweaters more.

The tee - Oh I want a tee b/c it's all purpose. However, my friend said "too bare and TX looks like it was just copied from an atlas. I want to see some cool graphics." Mind you, I did let her know the site is in it's infancy but I wanted her feedback to be honest. She added, "To me Tundra trucks are badass and nothing about that shirt says badass. No need to go ghetto either so don't get carried away." Yes, I dragged her to a SoCal truck meet so she's seen some nice rigs in person as well, including Dez's.

We proceeded to have a good laugh about the thong/boxers if you didn't take pictures and decided maybe I COULD meet my future hubby with that tactic. But no go!

Anyway, I ordered a black women's polo so will let you know what I think in a few weeks in addition to how well the sizing of an XL works for me. My friend suggested getting same color embroirdery of our logo so it's discreet but I like bolder look and would prefer colored embroidery. Also, light color polos such as grey/white are perfect too as darker colors tend to "wash out" in the machine. That being said, I'll be in the black polo on the 25th and rocking some Jordans to bring out the red. Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/12/2009, 8:23 pm

Thanks Tamara.... I'll work on a few more designs for the thirts and find out if CafePress offers a zip up hoodies that I can get the back printed on.

again... thank you very much and I'm looking forward to your reviews on the product once you get it.
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/12/2009, 10:09 pm

Anytime, Ben. I have already been thinking of a personalized baseball jersey with our logo, screen name, and favorite #. I love sports apparel and know that would be expensive but it's personal. If you think you can get that rolling in the future, count me in. I don't want to steal anyone's logos, etc.
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/14/2009, 1:29 pm

bump... not many orders in everyone.... whats the dealio?
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/14/2009, 3:47 pm

Saving for the next mod? I know it's going to kill me but I still want to represent.
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 12:40 am

...And thanks for the new Donor Status! I just noticed it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 10:32 am

TXTee wrote:
...And thanks for the new Donor Status! I just noticed it tonight.

thank you for the donation!!!
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 10:43 am

My heart is in it to get a local thing going and it gives me even more motivation to get back home knowing there is a network of people that share another of my hobbies. I really want to help coordinate and be a part of these events. The larger sites ticked me off and I like that you actually listen to our members and want to be involved in the community.

Hooray for Ben!!
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 11:09 am

lol... thats why I started this site!
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 12:27 pm

You have my support in making this bigger and better in true Texas style! BTW - let me know if you still have the smaller decals. I may put it on the Highlander for the meets.
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 4:12 pm

TXTee wrote:
You have my support in making this bigger and better in true Texas style! BTW - let me know if you still have the smaller decals. I may put it on the Highlander for the meets.

you got it!!! I'll have one for you at the meet
Back to top Go down
Rad_Red_Devil
Rad_Red_Devil
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 0

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 5:05 pm

I ordered the t-shirt on the 10th and got it today. It looks great and it fits perfect SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/15/2009, 5:53 pm

^^^Pics or it didn't happen - J/K
Back to top Go down
Rad_Red_Devil
Rad_Red_Devil
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 0

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/17/2009, 10:40 pm

Representing GCT.com Downtown Houston. Guess the name of the park...
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! 062409031
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/17/2009, 10:46 pm

ALRIGHT JOHN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/18/2009, 2:35 am

Rad_Red_Devil wrote:
Representing GCT.com Downtown Houston. Guess the name of the park...
SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! 062409031
Facing Minute Maid Park and a portion of George R. Brown Convention Center...so you were right off 59 where it splits off from 288 and I-10 if heading North?
Back to top Go down
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/19/2009, 8:27 am

You got a "front view" of the shirt John?
Back to top Go down
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/19/2009, 3:22 pm

Ben, not sure if it's an oversight but the colored shirts do not show to have the state logo on the back of the shirt. The white T's do, but the colored shirts don't have it if you look at the "example" pics while shopping. I would like to order a grey one but wanted to make sure the state logo is on the back.
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/19/2009, 5:31 pm

limitations that CP has... the colored ones dont offer a back and front eventhough when you look at them there are alternate views and it shows the back... you can't design them... I've emailed them and they told me that it's not available... sorry bro!!!
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/19/2009, 5:31 pm

limitations that CP has... the colored ones dont offer a back and front eventhough when you look at them there are alternate views and it shows the back... you can't design them... I've emailed them and they told me that it's not available... sorry bro!!!
Back to top Go down
TCTundra
TCTundra
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty10/19/2009, 5:45 pm

You want me to check on pricing for the colored shirts here at Creative Signs in Texas City? I am sure we can get some better pricing for our members with enough pre-orders.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!   SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SHIRTS, HATS, HOODIES AND MORE ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: GULF COAST TUNDRAS HQ :: GCT GEAR -