GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
Intros, please.... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIntros, please.... - Page 3 I_voting_barIntros, please.... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
Intros, please.... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIntros, please.... - Page 3 I_voting_barIntros, please.... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

Intros, please....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 12

Intros, please.... - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty1/18/2010, 2:01 am

Shocked the heck outta me the first time I saw him chasing a mini-soccer ball and beat the dog to it. Foods are different and they shouldn't share but I figure when they're digging in trash they know what to eat from not...LOL...
Back to top Go down
GreatScott
GreatScott

PROPS : 0

PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty1/18/2010, 2:32 am

lol. ya i bet. alright, well i'm off to bed. have a good night Tamara!
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 1

PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty1/18/2010, 1:50 pm

UFC is kick ass!!!...no pun intended. Waaaaaayyy better than boxing. Can't wait for the untimate fighter next year. Anyone heard latest on Lesnar? Last I heard he thought he might have to quit fighting due to a stomach issue.
Back to top Go down
GreatScott
GreatScott

PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty1/18/2010, 4:45 pm

I agree with you on MMA being way better than boxing! Last I heard on lesnar is that he is recovering. Its still unknown if he will return to fight or not. Its too bad because i really wanted to see him fight shane carwin. I believe they decided to do an interim belt between shane and frank mir though.
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty1/18/2010, 4:49 pm

They better watch out for ol' big country. I didn't like him at first but he has a good ground game, good striker. I don't think he has the stamina for a long fight though.
Back to top Go down
GreatScott
GreatScott

PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty1/18/2010, 4:59 pm

Big country? Is that roy nelson? ya he's not bad but not a future champion either. He and big ben rothwell are on the same level. Good mid level guys but not too much to write home about. I'm curious what the UFC is going to do with kimbo. He's not very good, but a huge draw. 
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty1/18/2010, 6:03 pm

Well it looks like kimbo's ground game is improving. You know they are going do something because at first he said Kimbo would have to win the show to get in but you noticed he still fought on the finale and is scheduled to fight in a upcoming ppv.
Back to top Go down
GreatScott
GreatScott

PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty1/18/2010, 8:52 pm

Ya dana white is always talking shit. Typical promoter. Do you know who kimbo is scheduled to face? Is there another houston alexander type guy out there for him to fight? Its gotta be another sloppy stand up fighter. James Irvin maybe? Anyone with a ground game will still submit him easily, or at least keep top control long enough to win a decision. But ya, with the numbers kimbo draws the UFC will not let him go. No way. He could just go to strikeforce and make them tons of money!
Back to top Go down
EastTX Tank
EastTX Tank
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty1/18/2010, 9:49 pm

I don't know who he is fighting...ok time to start a new thread, lol
Back to top Go down
GreatScott
GreatScott

PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty1/18/2010, 9:55 pm

agreed!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intros, please....   Intros, please.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intros, please....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS -