Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! I_vote_lcapI'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! I_voting_barI'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! I_vote_lcapI'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! I_voting_barI'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 160 on 5/15/2019, 5:22 pm

I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 12

I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Vide
PostSubject: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/11/2009, 8:06 pm

Less than a year ago I bought the AVIC f700 from Amazon.com. it was sold by Pioneer Electronics Store on there. Came with a 1 year Manu Warranty...

1 month ago my SD card reader magically stops reading cards.... filed a repair claim with Pioneer... they tell me that Amazon.com is NOT an authorized dealer of them... WTF are you KIDDING ME? so I'm bak to CD-R's....

tonight, I say "Wait a sec, this mofo has a USB port on the back!, SWEET"

no not fucking sweet.... the SOB doesnt read the Flash drive that I downloaded music on.

The Bluetooth and NAvi work GREAT.... the others, not so great!

FAWCK!!!!!
======================================
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Manwtf5
sig designed by www.screen-fx.net

MODS:
Fat Bobs Garage 3/1 Leveling Kit - Hankook Dynapro AT'm (285-65-18) - Pioneer AVIC f700bt - DirectJG 35w 6000K HID's - TRD Dual Exhaust (resonator delete) - 18in TRD BBS Rims - BOYO VTL300 Backup Camera - Modded Intake -

FUTURE MODS:
Buy a House

Last edited by Beezwax on 11/13/2009, 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfcoasttundras.com
Shawn
Shawn
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 7

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/11/2009, 8:12 pm

Sorry to hear that Ben. USB sux anyway takes along time to load. Have you tried a firmware upgrade?
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Shawnnicetruck3
2007 Crewmax TRD 4x4
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/11/2009, 8:38 pm

ya... it's current. I might be upgrading in the future to the Kenwood Excelon DNX-8120

I read reviews on it... it's about $1K ..... who knows... maybe Santa will be nice to me this year

MODS:
Fat Bobs Garage 3/1 Leveling Kit - Hankook Dynapro AT'm (285-65-18) - Pioneer AVIC f700bt - DirectJG 35w 6000K HID's - TRD Dual Exhaust (resonator delete) - 18in TRD BBS Rims - BOYO VTL300 Backup Camera - Modded Intake -

FUTURE MODS:
Buy a House
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/11/2009, 10:53 pm

Hot damn!!! 1K! I'm in the market for my head unit upgrade next but like you said above...FAWCK!!! I better learn to hum or something...
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Manny011610Coaches
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Shawn
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 12:01 am

Thats the one I have.... You are more than welcome to check it out.
2007 Crewmax TRD 4x4
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 12:08 am

Shawn wrote:
Thats the one I have.... You are more than welcome to check it out.

you like it?

MODS:

FUTURE MODS:
Buy a House
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Shawn
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 12:48 am

I love it!!!!!!!
2007 Crewmax TRD 4x4
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 5

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 9:19 am

I ordered the x910bt you haven't heard anything bad about that have you?
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 10:32 am

all I know is that I wont be puying another Pioneer.... $600 down the fukn drain... everyone points towards Kenwood as being the bestest

MODS:

FUTURE MODS:
Buy a House
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 11:23 am

damn that sucks but I did get mine for much cheaper than what I should have paid
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 11:31 am

so did I Ros... I bought it from Amazon.com for $600 with the Navi antenna and Blue Tooth mic when retail was $999. my friend has the f900bt and says that he loves it.. I hope you have better luck than I man!

MODS:

FUTURE MODS:
Buy a House
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 11:36 am

me too I got mine from a friend for 500 just waiting on shipping
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Shawn
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 11:43 am

nice......
2007 Crewmax TRD 4x4
Back to top Go down
TX_Ros
TX_Ros
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 11:55 am

ya I couldn't pass it up
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 12:01 pm

Is it more the warranty issue or the fact that it even went out? I'd be a bit upset about both but at least if it was warrantied you wouldn't be as upset if it were replaced. Guess you better get in touch with James.
I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Manny011610Coaches
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty11/12/2009, 12:31 pm

he's already looking for me T!!!

I'm pissed at both... there is no reason why a highly rated unit should encounter those issues so fast.

we'll see

MODS:

FUTURE MODS:
Buy a House
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!   I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm SOOOOOOO not happy with Pioneer!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: MODIFICATIONS :: AUDIO & VIDEO -