GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
USER CP menu, or something like that??? I_vote_lcapUSER CP menu, or something like that??? I_voting_barUSER CP menu, or something like that??? I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
USER CP menu, or something like that??? I_vote_lcapUSER CP menu, or something like that??? I_voting_barUSER CP menu, or something like that??? I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

USER CP menu, or something like that???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
justinsfa
justinsfa
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 5

USER CP menu, or something like that??? Vide
PostSubject: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/29/2009, 5:46 pm

Is there some kind of option that you can click on that will alert you that there has been activity on a thread you started OR a thread you posted in? (no notified via email... i get too many emails already) Most other sites have a USER CP button that allows you to see this

Im tired of going through everything....

Swine Flu-ingly Yours
CHURCH
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PROPS : 12

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/29/2009, 6:04 pm

Hey Justin - best bet from what I've seen is Index page top right has an option of posts since you last visited....and then at the bottom left there is active posts for the day. Hope that helps narrow it down some.
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/29/2009, 6:23 pm

USER CP menu, or something like that??? Home_s10
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfcoasttundras.com
justinsfa
justinsfa
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/29/2009, 6:33 pm

The ol wise one hath spoken

grassyass
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/29/2009, 8:11 pm

i'd love to set up a site like the other sites but vBulletin sites aren't cheap... we are getting there though.... just a matter of time before we really get techy
Back to top Go down
zbeastburn
zbeastburn
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PROPS : 2

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/29/2009, 8:16 pm

The way I see it is that something is better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
justinsfa
justinsfa
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/29/2009, 8:36 pm

It seems to work fine to me! I just needed to get pointed in the right direction....

I can now mark this off my bucket list....
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/29/2009, 11:51 pm

thanks Zach and you are 100000% right!

Justin..... I shoulda known better but I can say that I'm happy with your attendance here.... shouldnt you be hunting or something?
Back to top Go down
justinsfa
justinsfa
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/30/2009, 8:12 am

I have the Swine Flu so I am quarantined to the house.... Im going to try to get back out there tomorrow for the Duck Season opener, but I dont have alot of energy and cant seem to kick this fever.... Ive already cancelled my first week of hunts.... BUMMER
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/30/2009, 11:21 am

holy shit!!! do you REALLY have the Swine Flu?
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/30/2009, 1:55 pm

Feel better, Justin. I too was wondering why you were online during hunting season.
Back to top Go down
justinsfa
justinsfa
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/30/2009, 11:15 pm

Yep.... Im so pisssed off its rediculous.... Im sitting here watching TV but all I can think about is all those tasty greenheads getting all ready to fly into my honeyholes in the morning..... and they shall land unscathed....

FML.... I wait all year for this day.... I have a living room FULL of new cool toys.... Im just staring at them....

Hell, I slept in my layout blind last night just cuz.....

But literally, it zapped so much energy out of me that I wouldnt be worth much anyway.... even climbing the stairs wears me out... H1N1 is some bad shiznit....
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/31/2009, 3:01 am

Awww just don't pass your germs on to the Labbie Poos. Play target practice in your mind with the person that you think spread the germs to you....
Back to top Go down
justinsfa
justinsfa
GCT DONOR
GCT DONOR

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/31/2009, 8:00 am

Its a blessing and a curse because Im pretty sure I got it from a Ducks Unlimited event that I attended in NE Texas last Friday night...

I won a swanky expensive new duck call and everybody had been blowing on it at the demo table that the call company had set up....

Then they raffled it off at the end and I won, so I went to wailing away on it and 2 days later, it was Game Over....
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty10/31/2009, 10:21 am

Being an only child would help in that situation - we don't share as easily! Next time....Clorox and hot water anything before you put it near your mouth or leave it. Still sucks that germs are spreading like that....how'd it get confirmed as the "real thing?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USER CP menu, or something like that???   USER CP menu, or something like that??? Empty

Back to top Go down

USER CP menu, or something like that???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: GULF COAST TUNDRAS HQ :: HELP SECTION -