GulfCoastTundras.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf Coast Tundras

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS OF FEB 28TH 2010!  PLEASE VISIT THE NEW SITE AT WWW.GULFCOASTTUNDRAS.COM
Latest topics
» Out with the OLD...and IN with the NEW!!
A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty2/13/2010, 7:43 am by TCTundra

» * Want To SALE My 20" Platinum W/Bridgestone Dueler TIRES Or Trade For Look*
A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty2/13/2010, 12:19 am by Nicks Silver Bueaty

» Toyota Recalls
A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty2/12/2010, 8:36 pm by toms516

» AC Controls Dash light LED Swap
A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:11 pm by TX_Ros

» MANLY GRILL !
A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:42 am by gpend5.7sport

» Leather
A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:33 am by gpend5.7sport

» im so easily pleased ( thats what she said )
A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty2/12/2010, 12:31 am by gpend5.7sport

» MOD Meet.
A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty2/11/2010, 11:08 pm by TX_Ros

» Update on vBulletin upgrade
A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty2/11/2010, 11:00 pm by TX_Ros

Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is oldscud

Our users have posted a total of 8747 messages in 525 subjects
Top posters
TXTee
A few new pics of my baby!!! I_vote_lcapA few new pics of my baby!!! I_voting_barA few new pics of my baby!!! I_vote_rcap 
Beezwax
A few new pics of my baby!!! I_vote_lcapA few new pics of my baby!!! I_voting_barA few new pics of my baby!!! I_vote_rcap 
Shawn
gpend5.7sport
TCTundra
TX_Ros
cadams1224
wacked
EastTX Tank
zbeastburn
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 374 on 10/13/2021, 7:03 am

A few new pics of my baby!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PROPS : 12

A few new pics of my baby!!! Vide
PostSubject: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/25/2009, 11:14 pm

A few new pics of my baby!!! IMG_8391

A few new pics of my baby!!! IMG_8392

A few new pics of my baby!!! IMG_8393

A few new pics of my baby!!! IMG_8394
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfcoasttundras.com
JDBreaux
JDBreaux

PROPS : 6

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/25/2009, 11:21 pm

Thats clean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tundranetwork.com/profile/JeremyBreaux
JDBreaux
JDBreaux

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/25/2009, 11:22 pm

My father had a white one, same model.
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/25/2009, 11:25 pm

JDBreaux wrote:
My father had a white one, same model.

this is actually a Darrel Waltrip Edition... the original owner had the grafix removed... it still has the DW Embrioderd floor mats
Back to top Go down
JDBreaux
JDBreaux

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/25/2009, 11:27 pm

Have you ever considered adding the factory wheel flares? They really make than body style.
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/25/2009, 11:34 pm

Agreed....the truck looks really clean man. Thanks for showing off the Hankooks.
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/25/2009, 11:43 pm

JDBreaux wrote:
Have you ever considered adding the factory wheel flares? They really make than body style.

once it gets the 7in lift and 37's, I'll be getting Bushwackers I'm sure... for now, I'll be on hold for looks and apearance.... I need to get the stereo system and Train Horns done.
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/25/2009, 11:48 pm

Beez - let me know about some audio when you start looking around. I have GOT to get the factory stuff out without breaking the bank. I think the subs will hit so much harder.
Back to top Go down
JDBreaux
JDBreaux

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/25/2009, 11:51 pm

It isn't hard. Bite the bullet and just do it.
Back to top Go down
Beezwax
Beezwax
GCT ADMIN
GCT ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/25/2009, 11:55 pm

TXTee wrote:
Beez - let me know about some audio when you start looking around. I have GOT to get the factory stuff out without breaking the bank. I think the subs will hit so much harder.

right now I'm eyeballing Focal Components for the front and Focal 6.5in for the rear doors... I need to dynomat the whole cab too... as far as subs go I REALLY like the Sundown subs and amps that Tech12Volts sells... they are VERY highly rated... the thing about me is that I dont go cheap... If the ratings are up there and the price and deal is right... I'll jump on it.

JDBreaux wrote:
It isn't hard. Bite the bullet and just do it.

my wonderful girlfriend Jenn must get a ring before I mod anything else on the truck! I promised her that
Back to top Go down
TXTee
TXTee
GCT MOD
GCT MOD

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/26/2009, 12:23 am

Hey if you like it then you better put a ring on it....I'm sure Jenn deserves her dues.

Makes sense on the audio. It's not always about cost. I'm keeping the Kickers but need a solid head unit, some highs, and change the factories. Want to keep the sound inside - beating up the block gets your sh*t jacked. Any suggestions appreciated as you do your research.
Back to top Go down
JDBreaux
JDBreaux

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty10/26/2009, 7:16 am

Go for the ring. Your truck will be a distant memory and she will still be there, even on days you wish she was a distant memory and the truck was still there.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of my baby!!!   A few new pics of my baby!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A few new pics of my baby!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GulfCoastTundras.com :: PICS/VIDEOS/RACING :: PICS & VIDEOS -